COMING SOON
the alternative Minecraft network

Join 0 others // PLAY.MINEVIBE.NET

General Discord Bot Idea.

Discussion in 'Ideas and Feedback' started by ItsHypers, Sep 14, 2018.

1. ItsHypers

ItsHypers Member
    VIP

Hello! I think you guys should install a bot to the discord called "Tickety"

It is a bot, which users can produce "Support tickets" which creates a new discord group chat, with only the user who produced the ticket, and staff members who can help them. This could help handle the situations the users wish to solve! it is an amazing bot, and i can only see it helping the server!

if you need more information about the bot, drop me a message! I have been using it myself for a while.

https://discordbots.org/bot/352854019934257156

• Hmm Hmm x 2
  2. invaderr

invaderr Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator Staff Development Community Team

Hello there,

Since you have posted your idea here, I may as well provide feedback – you have, however, posted this on the wrong platform. I like the idea of having support tickets on Discord however I believe they are unecessary. We normally use Discord for communication and do not offer any specific purchasable items on this platform and so no financial-support is necessary on Discord. These support tickets would simply be used by individuals to ask minor questions which can be done in our chat-channels. Furthermore, many of our staff members have their private-messages open and ready to receive enquiries. We're happy to help whenever contacted.

Next time you wish to make a Discord suggestion, please use the #suggestions channel on our Community Discord. Reserve this section for in-game and forum ideas and feedback.

We already have an official support ticket submission site at www.minevibe.net/support and I feel we do not need a new medium for this. If you, or anyone, ever needs help on Discord – do not be afraid to contact us.

Thanks,
    invaderr

• Like Like x 2
    #2 invaderr, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  3. Netx

Netx Developer
    Developer

if this ever were to be implemented we'd probably do it as our own custom thing tailored to minevibe, but right now we don't have the time to work on such features.