NOW OPEN!

Join 0 others // PLAY.MINEVIBE.NET

General A couple of suggestions for factions and a forums one.

Discussion in 'Ideas and Feedback' started by Mineragge, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Mineragge

Mineragge Member

Alright, I'm here again with yet another set of suggestions for factions.

1. Make it so everyone can use /ignore. I noticed that this isn't for everyone which can be really annoying when there is someone who is spamming or something like that.

2. Mobs being removed with clear lag. If this isn't added it can cause really big lag because you can accidentally be afk by your grinder and that can cause lots of lag with all those entities. Or you can add stacked mobs which I already have made a suggestion which you can see here: https://minevibe.net/threads/stacked-mobs.755/

3. Fix /repair, /repair all. I myself don't have this problem but one of my faction members have told me that this doesn't work.

4. Fix keyfinders. Same again, I don't personally have a keyfinder but a faction member have told me that they don't work.

5. Adding /server (game mode). I just think that this should be added so that it is easier to afk.

6. Disable baby zombies from spawning. This is just because they clog the spawners because when they spawn as chicken jockeys they survive the fall and just start to clog up and can cause lag.

7. Fix so that /f warp or give us more home(s). This is because you could always need more homes and since I noticed that you can set a warp but you cant teleport to the warp.

---

8. (This is a forum suggestion) I feel like a factions prefix should be added for the forums "ideas and feedback".

Let me know what you think! :)

2. Chimps

Chimps Regular Member

I like them, some could use more in depth descriptions but I think everybody gets the point. Really cool +1

3. Specular

Specular Trainee
    Trainee

A lot of these ideas have already been suggested, but overall these are good ideas
    +1

4. Rex

Rex Established Member
    VIP BETA

A lot of those would be good but some are not.